We want to make you an authority in Emotional Intelligence through EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 Certification. We are Master Training Partners with Multi-Health Systems (MHS) and offer a dynamic, interactive, and comprehensive program that will completely immerse you in the proper administration, interpretation, and feedback of the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 in your organization, business, or clinical practice. Course Agenda
Emotional Intelligence Training Investment:$1,995
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification: Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) to purchase and administer EQ-i 2.0, EQ 360 & 360 Leader Report, EQ-i Workplace Report, Leadership Report, Higher Education Reports, and Group Report
- THE EQ EDGE book (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2./EQ360 User's Manual (.pdf)
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Participant workbook
- EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment
- Confidential, 60 minute EQ-i 2.0 debrief with our Master Trainer prior to the session
- EQ-i 2.0 Power Point Presentation (Starter Template)
- Outline & Exercises for an Emotional Intelligence Workshop using the EQ-i Workplace Report
- 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 Assessment and 1 FREE EQ 360 assessment
- FREE Emotional Intelligence Growth Graph's ($350.00 value) with your company logo (Proprietary tool for post assessment EI skill development)
- FREE & Unlimited administrative support after EQ-i Certification
- 10.5 hours of CCE credit (Core) & 7 hours (Resource Development) International Coach Federation (ICF)
- 14.5 CEU Credits from American Psychological Association (APA)
- 19.5 SHRM Professional Development Credits SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM
- 21.5 HRCI recertification credit hours to PHR, SPHR, GPHR, HRBP, & California requirements
- MHS On line portal with access to marketing materials, EQ-i Social Community, Research, White Papers and more...
- Continental breakfast and lunch buffet (each day)
Why Choose Us?
Emotional Intelligence is our primary focus insuring you experience the highest quality EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 training.
Most of our EQ-i Certification clients come from referrals from very happy clients who attended one of our previous EQ-i Certifications. 2015 was another record year surpassing our 2014 certifications. In 2014 the number of professionals we certified grew by 200% over 2013. Organizations who previously used other providers have now designated our program as the only EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 program they use. We sincerely appreciate our happy clients referring their peers and professional associates to our program.
Sunny Faronbi - Principal Consultant, Rehoboth Consulting, Inc.
Leadership Call is the way to go for the EQ-i2.0 and EQ360 Certification. Both Ed and Chris are thorough and meticulous in covering the materials needed to be certified as an EQ-i2.0 coach. Their 2-day on-site session was the most refreshing training/workshop that I’ve ever attended (and I’ve attended quite a few across 3 continents). There was not a single dull moment. You could also see their kindness and generosity shine forth brightly. They gave us (for free) materials and tools that they have developed, because they know how invaluable these are, for us as EQ-i2.0 coaches. Chris and Ed strongly complement each other; the result is a workshop that far exceeds all expectations.
We were chosen from among the top 5 MHS Master Trainers by a $2Billion International Consulting Firm to provide EQ-i Certification to their Leadership Development Project Team.
A recent project is working with a $20B client bringing Emotional Intelligence to 5,000 employee partners. Our services include providing EQ-i 2.0 Certification to the Senior Training Team and advising on program structure, content, as well as individual EI sessions with executive leadership.
One of our current projects is providing EQ-i & EQ 360 Certification to the Organizational Development and Learning Team of a Fortune 50 corporation.
We provide EQ-i Certification and emotional intelligence based programs to global corporations that includes:
- $2Billion Business Services Firm
- $2.2Billion Retail Services Group
- $550Billion Financial Services Company
- $21Billion Telecom/Technology Company
- $24Billion Industrial Equipment Company
- EQ-i Certification provided to faculty of The University of Oklahoma, Oklahoma State University, Texas A & M, Peru State College, executives with expertise in Human Resources, Organizational Training & Development, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Executive Coaches, and other business leaders from a variety of industries all with the common goal of bringing the language of EI into their organizations.
Success after EQ-i & EQ360 Certification
Whether you are a private practitioner or in a corporate role we provide ongoing support to your pursuits following EQ-i Certification.
- We've been there... When the client asks “What’s our take away? Once you assess our people how do they develop the skills the assessment identifies?
Whether it's for one person or 1,000 the key for your client success in EI skill development after their assessment(s) is the ability to incorporate greater use of the desired EI skill into their day. To that end, we have developed proprietary Emotional Intelligence Growth Graphs based on proven EI skill strategies. Combining the Action Plan within the EQ-i Assessments and the EI Growth Graphs makes a powerful tool for client skill development.
- You will receive all 15 EI Growth Graphs as part of your EQ-i Certification program with us.
What you will gain from being Certified in Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360)
- Qualification to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0, EQ 360, EQ-i Leadership Report, & EQ-i Higher Education Reports
- Become an authority in emotional intelligence.
- Be an internal emotional intelligence trainer, coach, and expert for your organization.
- Grow your business by using the EQ-i 2.0 & EI Growth Graphs as a powerful tool for building your client development action plan.
- Diversify your practice by using the EQ-i 2.0 in a variety of ways: leadership development, hiring & selection, high potential leader identification, executive coaching and more.
Who should participate:
Leaders in these professions
- Business, Executive, and Leadership Coaching (Public/Private sectors)
- Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Executive Recruitment
- Organizational Development and Training
- Business Transformation, Change Management, Leadership Development
- Internal and external Consulting
Professionals interested in becoming an authority in Emotional Intelligence
EQ-i is a powerful tool used by world class companies to identify and develop star performers. It is used during the interview and hiring process, as well as being the core instrument for developing high performance teams, groups, and leaders at all levels. It has been completed by thousands of individuals worldwide. The EQ-i self-report is the premier scientific measure of self-report social emotional intelligence. The EQ-i assessment measures your potential to deal with daily environmental demands and pressures, and has been proven to be a clear predictor of one's success in both professional and personal pursuits.
The EQ-i is recognized as a scientific measure of Emotional Intelligence by the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations (EI Consortium) and the Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook. Buros is the leading publication for critical analysis of tests and measurements and evaluated the EQ-i as a sound measure of Emotional Intelligence. This approval of psychometric quality is a very important marker of proper test development.
2017 EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 CERTIFICATION DATES:
February 2-3 Registration Closed
July 20-21 Registration Open
Please Contact Us if you are interested in a date we have not yet opened for registration.
Registration is requested at least 30 days prior to your onsite workshop.
Training is from 8:30am-5:00pm Central Standard Time. Training may end sooner based on the pace of the group.
(Preferred Room rate for EQ-i Certification)
FREE Shuttle to & from the DFW Airport
If you save the Form to your computer you may open it click "Edit" then "Fill & Sign" and complete it electronically.
Once you have registered for EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 Certification you will receive instructions for: Completing the EQ-i 2.0 Self Assessment
Participating in a 60 minute debrief session with the facilitator to review your personal EQ-i 2.0
Completing EQ-I 2.0/EQ 360 Certification Training pre-work (including e-learning modules)
ONLINE EQ-i CERTIFICATION
We provide online EQ-i Certification in the EQ-i 2.0 & EQ360. Visit our Online EQ-i Certification page
We use the latest in Online Training Technology that allows for a highly interactive training session. This will not be a webinar.
We are committed to continuing to provide the highest quality training that has helped many satisfied clients bring emotional intelligence into their organization. Testimonials
WE'LL TRAVEL TO YOUR LOCATION
Onsite EQ-i Certification Option:
For organizations wishing to certify a number of individuals, we offer the convenience of having us come to your location and conduct and in house certification workshop. This option can offer substantial savings in costs associated with travel, lodging, and meals. Please Contact Us for more detail.
"Leadership Call, LLC is recognized by SHRM to offer Professional Development Credits (PDCs) for SHRM-CPSM or SHRM-SCPSM. This program is valid for 19.5 PDC's. For more information please visit www.shrmcertification.org "
Program approved for 21.5 recertification credit hours."The use of this seal confirms that this activity has met HR Certification Institute's® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval."
Approved for 10.5 Core Competency & 7 Resource Development
Program approved for 14.5 CEU Credits by the APA
ATD “CPLPs can earn recertification credits by participating in continuing education activities that meet the ATD CI Recertification Guidelines. Please review the CPLP Recertification Guidelines in Part 4 of the CPLP Certification Handbook posted at www.td.org/cplp
Susan Shapiro, President and Executive Coach, Onpoint Leadership
As a coach for 10 years, I have been through many certification courses. By far, this one prepared me better for anything that can happen in a debrief and in coaching the client. Ed and Chris are easy to work with, understand what coaches do, respect what we do and were so professional and the materials they share are so valuable to any coaching engagement. I highly recommend this for coaches internal and external because EQ contains fundamental leadership competencies. It is appropriate for all levels of leadership and for teams as well. I love that the 360 ties directly in to the EQ-i 2.0. Chris and Ed really made the material come alive with rich examples. The practice we did together really helped us solidify our learning. They both have such a deep understanding for the material, plus their passion for the topic shined through. I had been meaning to take this course for 2 years and finally made it my goal for the year. Best decision I have made! They were so professional every step of the way!