We want to make you an authority in Emotional Intelligence through Emotional Intelligence
Certification and training in the Emotional Quotient Inventory, or EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360. We are Certified Emotional Intelligence Training Partners with Multi-Health Systems (MHS) and offer a dynamic, interactive, and comprehensive program that will completely immerse you in how to use EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360 in your organization, business, or clinical practice. Successful participants are certified by MHS to administer the EQ-i 2.0 and EQ-360. Click here for Course Agenda
EQi is a powerful tool used by world class companies to identify and develop star performers. It is used during the interview and hiring process, as well as being the core instrument for developing high performance teams, groups, and leaders at all levels. It has been completed by thousands of individuals worldwide. The EQi self-report is the premier scientific measure of self-report social emotional intelligence. The EQi assessment measures your potential to deal with daily environmental demands and pressures, and has been proven to be a clear predictor of one's success in both professional and personal pursuits.
The EQ-i is recognized as a scientific measure of Emotional Intelligence by the Consortium for Research on Emotional Intelligence in Organizations (EI Consortium) and the Buros Mental Measurements Yearbook. Buros is the leading publication for critical analysis of tests and measurements and evaluated the EQ-i as a sound measure of Emotional Intelligence. This approval of psychometric quality is a very important marker of proper test development.
What you will gain from being Certified in Emotional Intelligence (EQ-i 2.0 & EQ 360)
- Qualification to purchase and administer the EQ-i 2.0, EQ 360, & EQ-i Leadership Report
- Become an authority in emotional intelligence.
- Be an internal emotional intelligence trainer, coach, and expert for your organization.
- Grow your business by using the EQ-i 2.0 as a catalyst for building your client development action plan.
- Diversify your practice by using the EQ-i 2.0 in a variety of ways: leadership development, hiring & selection, high potential leader identification, executive coaching and more.
Who should participate:
Leaders in these professions
- Business, Executive, and Leadership Coaching (Public/Private sectors)
- Human Resources, Talent Acquisition, and Executive Recruitment
- Organizational Development and Training
- Business Transformation, Change Management, Leadership Development
- Internal and external Consulting
Professionals interested in becoming an authority in Emotional Intelligence
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ360 Certification. Successful participants are certified by Multi-Health Systems (MHS) to purchase and administer EQ-i 2.0, EQ360, and EQ-i Leadership Report
- The EQ Edge (3rd Edition) by Steven Stein and Howard Book
- EQ-i 2./EQ360 User's Manual (.pdf)
- EQ-i 2.0/EQ 360 Participant workbook
- EQ-i 2.0 self-assessment
- EQ-i 2.0 PowerPoint Presentations
- Confidential, 60 minute EQ-i 2.0 debrief with facilitator prior to the session
- Access to 1 FREE EQ-i 2.0 and EQ360 assessment
- **Emotional Intelligence Growth Graph's with your company logo
- Continental breakfast and lunch buffet (each day)
Why Choose Us? A Partnership for Your Success
- Our EQ-i Certification Classes consistently average a higher final exam score than the MHS average for other training partners.
- We were chosen from among the top 5 MHS Master Trainers by a $2Billion International Consulting Firm to provide EQ-i Certification to their Leadership Development Project Team.
- We provide EQ-i based leadership development & EQ-i Certification programs to global corporations that includes:
- $2Billion Business Services Firm
- $2.2Billion Retail Services Group
- $550Billion Financial Services Company
- $21Billion Telecom/Technology Company
- $24Billion Industrial Equipment Company
- Recent EQ-i Certification provided to faculty of Oklahoma State University, Texas A & M, Peru State College, executives with expertise in Human Resources, Organizational Training & Development, Industrial & Organizational Psychology, Executive Coaches, and other business leaders from a variety of industries all with the common goal of bringing the language of EI into their organizations.
Post EQ-i Certification Success
Whether you are a private practitioner or in a corporate role we will provide on going support to your pursuits following EQ-i Certification.
The key for your client success in EI skill development after their assessment(s) is the ability to incorporate greater use of the desired EI skill into their day. To that end we have developed proprietary Emotional Intelligence Growth Graphs
based on proven EI skill strategies that are an easy to use and powerful tool for skill development. You will receive all 15 EI Growth Graphs as part of your EQ-i Certification program with us.
This Program is approved for 21.5 CCE hours by the ICF
This Program is approved for 22 CE Credits by the APA
REGISTER FOR CERTIFICATION
2013 CERTIFICATION DATES:
June 27-28 (Thursday-Friday)
Deadline for registration is May 27
July 26-27 (Friday-Saturday)
Deadline for registration is June 26th
September 5-6 (Thursday-Friday)
Deadline for registration is August 5th
November 7-8 (Thursday-Friday)
Deadline for registration is October 7th
Aloft is about a 25 minute drive from both the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Dallas Love Field Airports. Aloft is a new destination sensation with loft-inspired design features, accessible state-of-the-art technology and a stylish urban attitude. Each room at the Aloft Hotel is equipped with a one-stop connectivity solution for multiple electronic gadgetry all linked to a 42" flat-panel, HDTV-ready television. We have secured a preferred rate for our participants.
Location: July- September-November
Stonebriar Country Club is about a 25 minute drive from both the Dallas/Ft. Worth and Dallas Love Field Airports. One of the finest private country clubs in Texas, Stonebriar Country Club is located just off the Dallas North Tollway and Legacy in Collin County. In “The Best of the Private Clubs 2011,” Avid Golfer magazine named Stonebriar Country Club part of the “Best Country Clubs/Elite Category.” We have secured a preferred rate for our participants at the nearby ALoft Frisco Hotel. Preferred Rate Information
Once you have registered for a Certification Workshop, you will receive instructions for:
Completing the EQ-i 2.0 Self Assessment
Participating in a 60 minute debrief session with the facilitator to review your personal EQ-i 2.0
Completing EQ-I 2.0/EQ 360 Certification Training pre-work (including e-learning modules)
We'll travel to your location -
Onsite EQ-i Certification Option:
For organizations and associations wishing to certify a number of individuals, we offer you the convenience of having us come to your location and conduct an in house certification workshop. This option can offer substantial savings in costs associated with travel, lodging and meals. Call us at 214-838-0098 for more details.